XL Screen Streamer for Mac 2.0 is now available! This update adds a universal binary for Intel and M1 Macs, replaces the old flash-based advanced viewer with a new HTML5 version, and adds options for your viewers to control the zoom and image quality.
- Universal binary for macOS (Supports Intel and M1 Macs)
- Customizable viewer title, end message, refresh rate, and error limit.
- The advanced client viewer is now based on HTML5.
- Option for viewers to change zoom and image quality.
- Support for Big Sur.
- Support for dark mode.
- Improved logging and error messages.
- Improved support for high DPI screens.
- Fixed issue where the server could stop and crash when waking the computer from sleep.
- UI updates.
Order your copy today! Purchase online here.
Leave a Comment